Tax Manager - Global Insurance Broker based in Central London.
Seeking to appoint a Tax Manager who would be able to add support to the Senior Managers, but who would also be given early opportunity to take responsibility for certain areas.
- Preparation and timely submission of UK corporate and VAT tax returns.
- Assistance with transfer pricing issues and thin capitalisation calculations.
- Preparation of current and deferred tax calculations for year end and interim reporting under UK GAAP for UK and overseas companies.
- Preparation of tax notes for statutory accounts of UK companies under UK GAAP.
- Various ad-hoc Employment Tax issues.
- Preparation of responses to queries from HMRC
- Various ad-hoc advisory projects.
- Newly Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA) or Part Qualified with 1 or 2 exams left that are keen to learn & develop.
- Open to practice or in-house background.
- Knowledge of One Source corporation tax software would be helpful but is not essential.
- Immediate exposure to a wide range of tax work so the approach you have and your willingness to be involved is more essential than your experience to date.
Please get in touch on 02074294435 or for a confidential discussion.