In-House Tax Manager
Essex - £60,000-65,000
Are you a corporate tax specialist?
Ready to make the move in-house?
Want to step into a broader role?
A globally recognised retailer of fashion clothes, homeware and accessories are currently on the search for a Tax Manager to join their collaborative business. In this stand-alone role, you will have the opportunity to work business wide as well as benefiting from autonomy.
Why this company?
- Clothing allowance
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Friendly and laid-back working environment
- Dress down
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Preparation and submission of UK Corporation tax returns
- Review of overseas tax return
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of monthly Intrastat returns
- Management of relationship with HMRC and other external advisors
- Dealing with any external audit or enquiry
- Assist in appraising commercial transactions
What will you need to succeed?
- Driving licence (no public transport by office but free parking)
- Ability to interpret and explain complex tax issues
- Demonstrate accuracy, dependability and integrity
- Prepared to diversify across a range of taxes
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualification or equivalent
What do employees say?
"Fantastic group of people to work with, great benefits and relaxed culture" - Current employee
Interviews will be commencing in just over a weeks' time, don't miss out! Apply today or contact me on the below for more information.
Phone: 0207 269 6319