In-House Tax Manager, Financial Services
Central London (flexible working encouraged)
£75,000 - £80,000 + bonuses & benefits
A rapidly expanding investment service is currently seeking an In-House Tax Manager to support with tax compliance and advisory matters across the group as they expand their product range and stature.
Reporting to the Head of Tax Compliance and Reporting with a dotted line to the Head of Tax Strategy, the successful candidate will hold a breadth of corporate tax compliance and advisory responsibilities across the UK and a growing number of overseas jurisdictions.
This makes an exciting opportunity for the in-house tax professional seeking to progress their career within the financial services, however candidates with hands-on (FS) experience from practice will also be considered.
The successful candidate:
- ACA qualified, or CTA qualified with demonstrable tax accounting/reporting experience
- Corporate tax specialism, UK specialist experience required and international tax exposure considered advantageous
- Prior experience either within the financial services or rapidly expanding business in a regulated environment is considered essential
- Experience with US, withholding, operational taxes/AEOI considered highly advantageous
- Language skills considered a bonus point
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.