A role has arisen in an instantly recognisable household name for a Tax Manager to join the EMEA team headquartered in the Thames Valley M4 corridor. Employees remain working from home into 2022 when it is expected a hybrid working pattern will emerge.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of the EMEA region, you will work as part of a collaborative team, although corporate tax will be your primary focus, you will have exposure to VAT and Transfer Pricing. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with and manage the outsourced provider to ensure compliance is met across all jurisdictions in the region
- Manage the relationship with local tax authorities
- Assist with any queries relating to tax audits
- Manage quarterly / year end reporting processes
- Support on tax planning, VAT review and Transfer Pricing documentation
If you are a qualified accountant with experience of working within a multinational group (either in-house or working with clients in the profession), this could be an ideal step. You will need to be organised and proactive, you would be working within a close knit team and so there is plenty of scope to learn and develop. Please apply now for more information.