This high-profile and complex organisation operates in dozens of countries around the world. Following an expansion a new Senior Transfer Pricing Manager position has ben created within the Group Tax & Finance team at the Global HQ.
As the Senior Transfer Pricing Advisory Manager, you will report to the newly appointed Director of Strategic Taxes, and will work alongside the Strategic Tax Manager, working on numerous commercial and tax initiatives.
You will provide TP expert support to finance, corporate and commercial teams who are based in multiple locations. The role requires an innovative tax professional with an ability to manage multiple projects and engage with senior stakeholders to achieve the TP team goals and objectives.
- Operating Model Design
- Maximising opportunities from IP and R&D
- Providing TP expertise to business development, M&A, corporate restructurings and other commercial initiatives
- Continuously assessing the local and global TP environment, providing insights and advising Tax and Finance leadership on key impacts to its tax and commercial strategies
- You will provide support to the Operational Transfer Pricing Team as required, both in terms of ensuring any strategy initiatives are properly understood and incorporated to the TP operations
- LLM in Tax/Transfer Pricing, and/or ACA / CTA qualified or other relevant professional qualification
- Big 4 accounting firm experience and/or extensive experience in house TP experience with a large multi-national required
- Detailed knowledge of transfer pricing rules in UK, US, Switzerland and Denmark are an added advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a fast growing organisation which respects diversity and values each employee's contribution toward achieving its business objectives.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly: