Transfer Pricing Manager - London
Due to growth Pure Search have partnered with a Global Bank as they look to expand their Transfer Pricing offering. The role reports into the Head of this particular business function with a dotted line into the Head of Tax. This role is principally leading the Transfer Pricing operations for this particular area of the business.
- Working closely with and providing guidance to the business and to assist in devising appropriate Transfer Pricing policies which are adequately documented and properly implemented.
- To develop strong working relationships with the CFO, Tax and finance teams, both domestically and across other geographical locations.
- Manage ad hoc Transfer Pricing queries and assist the business with Transfer Pricing compliance.
- Develop a clear understanding of business needs and expectations to enable development of appropriate Transfer Pricing solutions to support requirements and formulate Global Transfer Pricing policies.
- Manage the exposure of the business to inadvertent creation of permanent establishments.
- Mitigating Transfer Pricing risks by being aware of any Direct or Indirect Tax implications that you may find in an increasingly challenging, commercial environment.
- Qualified Tax Professional.
- International Tax and Transfer Pricing experience, gained in-house and/or practice.
- Commercial awareness - high level stakeholder management will be required.
- Gaining and retaining the confidence of the business and senior management that the judgement being made is sound.
- Highly effective communication and presentational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
- Analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work within an extremely impressive team and contribute to key decision making tasks.
Please apply using the link or reach out to Kieran Moon at Pure Search.