- Brand new in-house role with this major property business.
- Take responsibility for the company’s VAT affairs – both the oversight of and leadership on compliance matters, but also the advisory and strategic aspects too (a compliance team looks after the numbers – this role provides oversight and direction).
- There’s some chunky technical work that crops up, and therefore the CTA qualification would be very preferable, but its not an absolute must.
- You’ll need a UK VAT background; be c. Manager or ‘early’ Senior Manager grade equivalent in practice or industry, and of course VAT and property experience would be particularly handy.
- Fantastic opportunity to really make the role your own, in an interesting business, and you’ll have the support of a friendly and supportive tax team.
3 months ago