Excellent opportunity to join a FSTE 100 consumer group as they expand their VAT function. They are looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Accountant who will be responsible for challenging UK compliance issues and supporting the team with the launch of new systems and developing their Indirect Tax strategy.
- Collection and review of financial information for preparation of indirect tax returns and filings
- Preparing quarterly UK VAT returns
- Researching and responding to Indirect Tax queries from the wider business and tax authorities
- Providing information for the external adviser's preparing overseas VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of corporate tax returns and of year-end tax reporting schedules for the Group's annual statutory audit
- Assisting the Indirect Tax Manager on a variety of different projects.
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 07557231549 for a more detailed conversation about this role