Role: Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow
Salary: £45,000 +
Want to work in a 100% advisory role? This firm have a new opening for an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager or VAT Assistant Manager to join their Edinburgh or Glasgow office who will be managing a pure consultancy role.
- Managing a portfolio of clients which will be extremely broad and cover all sectors from public sector to middle market to international firms.
- Go out to meet clients getting an understanding of their businesses and indirect tax issues
- Liaising with HMRC on queries raised by them
- Providing VAT advisory services to Partners, clients, and colleagues
- Preparation of the VAT sections of due diligence reports
- You will have a Revenue or Practice background and have around 3-years experience.
- You will be outgoing, personable and eager to work in a close knit team.
- You will have commercial eye able to spot new opportunities in the market.
For more information please contact Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org