I am currently working with a mid-tier firm who are looking to bolster their tax business with an experienced Indirect (VAT) tax manager.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and confident Indirect tax manager with the ability to help deliver on projects as well as develop the team and add to the forecasted growth plans.
As an experienced Indirect tax manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in a variety of sectors, taking ownership of the team and the delivery of the services provided. Upwardly, you will be working directly with the Partner/Director, so should be used to producing work with minimal input.
The main duties of the role include:
- Build, create and maintain client relationships and consistently provide high levels of client service
- Even though your portfolio is varied, you will be expected to provide insightful, industry specific advice to clients
- Advise on UK and international VAT aspects, including transactional issues and PE rules.
- A predominately advisory focused role, and therefore will require excellent communication skills
- General management of a team, including people management.
- A chance to further progress your career into a management position with client and people management exposure.
- A genuine work life balance on offer, where you are not expected to work when not in the office
- Flexible working lifestyle available
- Excellent progression on offer in this growth area of the business
If this sounds of interest to you, please contact me today to discuss in more detail and for me to arrange a potential exploratory discussion with my client.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.