Are you an Indirect Tax, Financial Services specialist looking to work in an esteemed banking institution? Pure are currently recruiting, as part of a succesion plan, an Indirect Tax Manager to report into the Head of Indirect Tax, covering an EMEA remit.
This is primarily an Indirect Tax position however may include some elements of Corporate Tax.
Responsibilities include but do not exceed:
- Assisting in advising the business on Indirect Tax matters across the banks operational units
- Responsibility for UK/EU compliance including some return preparation
- Dealing first hand with senior stakeholders in the business
- Providing training on and promoting Indirect Tax matters across the group
- Working on process enhancing solutions and automation projects
- Ensuring VAT compliance processes and controls are fully documented
- Dealing with HMRC indirect tax enquiries
- Assist in advising AP other internal stakeholders on the correct VAT treatment of invoices for both the UK VAT Group and EU entities
- Adhoc project work
This is an opportune position for a Big4 trained manager, with ideally some in-house experience, looking for high level exposure within a progressive position.
Please contact Jade Hawkins 07557 231 548 for further information.