Indirect Tax Advisory, FTSE 50- West London/Flexible Working!! Pleased to be exclusively partnering with an instantly recognizable FTSE 50 global brand, who are looking to add to hire a senior Indirect Tax professional to join their centralised team.
This pinnacle position would see you partner closely with the business, at both a UK and global level, on a range of advisory matters, covering all areas of the business including: entry into new markets, e-commerce, loyalty programs and M&A activity.
Specific responsibilities include;
- Provision of UK indirect Tax advice to the business, covering the Group on operations, including investments and M&A
- Ensure compliant risk procedures and effective controls
- Working closely with Head of Indirect Tax on special projects and in executing the Indirect tax strategy.
- Keeping abreast of legislative changes and implementing necessary changes.
- Managing relationship with outsourced Tax Compliance team to ensure business and legislative changes are reflected in monthly tax workings, providing regular training, and assisting them in making any required amendments.
On offer: a fantastic brand and reputation, exposure to critical transformation projects and a strong overall package.
Please contact 07557 231 548 Jade Hawkins