A world leading firm looking for talented Indirect Tax Managers to join their expanding London based team. We are looking for a self-starting individual, able to take the lead with high-profile Financial Services sector clients, ensuring delivery of excellent VAT advice.
This group has a diverse client portfolio within the Financial Services Sector, focussing on banking and capital markets, insurance and investment management firms and Private Equity houses. You will be mentored closely by the team’s leadership and entrusted with unsupervised interactions with clients. In particular, the team is servicing clients in the Middle East with VAT implementation projects, providing the opportunity for occasional travel.
These are greenfield roles, created to deliver an expanding pipeline of work. In the short-medium term the team will be adding more positions, at all levels, so you will benefit from fast promotion opportunities.
- Indirect Tax technical knowledge gained either in practice or industry.
- Experience working on VAT implementation projects would be beneficial;
- Ability to communicate tax advice to a lay audience.
- Enjoys building strong relationships with clients and colleagues;
- An ability to seek and embrace new opportunities for learning, sharing knowledge, and thinking creatively.
The successful candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and have demonstrable Indirect tax experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team, with clear opportunities to expand your Indirect Tax and management skills, while offering a clear path for career progression and flexible working arrangements.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners on CCumber@nebula-partners.com or +44 (0) 2079474302