Join the market leaders in Global VAT Compliance, this team is seeking a driven Indirect Tax Manager to be based anywhere across the UK. This a rare opportunity to build global Indirect Tax technical skills, global Indirect Tax compliance awareness and the experience of working on complex and challenging assignments!
- Fantastic progression, the team has seen the highest rate of internal promotions
- Competitive salary, pension + discretionary bonus
- Established and supportive team
- Permanent or Part-time hours available
- You will work with clients throughout EMEA, Asiapac and Latin America
As the Indirect Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with client financial data and processing into our Indirect Tax Technologies
- Reviewing the client specific exception reports produced by the technology
- Managing deliverable and contractual scope to ensure delivery against compliance obligations
- VAT technical and accounting review of draft returns and client specific exception reports
- Selecting specific transactions for further review
- Liaising/managing the appropriate client personnel
- Ensuring high quality service delivery to our clients
- Coaching/Mentoring junior members of the team
- Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact Indirect Tax compliance
- Managing financials
I'm eager to speak with driven and motivated Indirect Tax Managers, with previous experience in a VAT role and good VAT technical knowledge.
If you are interested in the Indirect Tax Manager role all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.