Indirect Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for an industry move?
- Are you interested in broad spectrum tax positions?
- Do you want to take ownership of a tax function?
What is great about this role?
- Successful business that has doubled in size in recent years
- Very flexible working arrangements with increased remote working
- Autonomy to manage your workload
As Indirect Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Group VAT returns
- Ad-hoc support on direct taxes
- Implementing group tax strategy
- Advising on projects regarding tax related matters
What do the team think?
"Supportive company with a family feel. Fun working environment"
"Good opportunities to promote within. Great people and job security"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect tax compliance and reporting background
- Attention to detail, adaptable and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.