Opportunity to join one of the largest global insurers in a compliance manager role. The role will expose you to all areas of the business and give you the chance to redesign their current process.
Excellent opportunity for a VAT specialist who would like to explore some other areas of tax.
Working closely with the Head of Tax you will focus on managing the compliance function for the entire business across all markets they operate in.
- Completion and review of the UK VAT and IPT returns
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced compliance providers
- Taking responsibility in maintaining industry knowledge, staying up to date on any changes in legislation that will affect the business
- Help manage the group's relationship with HMRC and all other tax authorities
- Support and where required take ownership of the indirect tax elements of larger projects eg process improvements, Brexit strategy, MTD
- Active team player who is willing to get involved in other ares of tax eg transfer pricing, corporate tax
- Strong compliance experience
- Insurance or Financial Services experience would be beneficial but not essential
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 0207 429 4434 for a confidential discussion about this role.