Our services to clients include pure advisory, opportunity and compliance reviews, due diligence and preparation of reclaims to HMRC. We collaborate closely with our colleagues both in our National Indirect Tax group, other areas of Tax such as Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing and People Services and in the wider advisory business to deliver value to our clients.
You will be a key member of our team
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a wide range of clients
- Leading and managing large client projects
- Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the firm's strong relationships with clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
- Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Working closely with senior managers, directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.