Opportunity for an experienced Manager looking for a progressive role has come up with one of the leading automotive businesses in their Essex HQ.
This is a pure advisory role that will give you the opportunity to get involved in business strategy, global indirect tax processes and give you access to the business at all levels.
There is a clear path of progression within this role, this is a challenging role that will give you exposure to all areas of indirect tax alongside transformation and technology.
- Advise business units on global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
- Oversight of both internal and outsourced compliance process across global jurisdictions.
- Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
- Formulate and drive wider VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the group.
- Represent the business, taking the lead on engagements and negotiations with external advisors, government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
Whats in it for you?
- Flexibility / Good work life balance
- Global technical challenges
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 0207 429 4434 // 07557231549 to discuss in more detail