Are you looking to work with a prominent and profitable retailer? I am currently engaged to appoint an Indirect Tax advisor to join their centralised team based either in London, Manchester or possibly remote.
The company has a complex business structure and posseses strong market share. The role will report into the Head of Indirect Tax and offer a diverse scope of advisory and projects with future career progression prospects.
- Researching VAT Legislation and Case Law and providing advice to members of team to ensure business is VAT compliant
- Review business activities, identifying risk exposure and ensure that the business remains VAT compliant
- Proactively identify new or complex areas and work with key stakeholders and Tax team to identify and follow through on VAT risks and opportunities
- Supporting on transformation projects, working closely with key members of the relevant project team to provide appropriate, technical VAT advice
- Work in conjunction with Head of Indirect Tax to promote VAT across business functions and provide VAT training to areas of the business as required
- Review Partial Exemption calculation and Capital Goods Scheme adjustments in line with agreement with HMRC
- Review compliance prepared by VAT Accountant.
- Systems/Tax Technology involvement.
The position requires a commercial Indirect Tax advisor with Retail or extensive supply chain experience.
For further information on this position and/or a confidential discussion around the Indirect Tax Market, please contact Jade Hawkins 07557 241 548