A unique opportunity to join a global tech business as an EMEA VAT Manager. This is an advisory focused role with some oversight of compliance.
This role can be based in the UK, Spain, Italy and can offer remote working.
- Providing indirect tax advice, on commercial transactions and business operations to ensure compliance with VAT regulations
- Review compliance for indirect taxes and perform proactive reviews of country operations, VAT processes and reporting
- Coordinates with regional shared service centres
- Delivers training related to the application of indirect taxes to business transactions.
- Assist the Tax team with tax planning, tax audits, and other projects/duties as required
For more information please contact Jelena McDonagh on 07557231549