Due to continued growth this FTSE 100 Consumer Group are further expanding their team and looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join their team.
The industry is experiencing rapid development at the moment and will require someone who is adaptable to an ever changing environment. Those with strong technical experience on a global level will be well suited as will anyone looking for their first move inhouse looking for a diverse and challenging opportunity.
- Advise business units on UK and Global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all activities.
- Assess the Indirect Tax risk of the business operations, making strategic decisions on the position and ensuring continued positive reputation with tax authorities.
- Review of Indirect Tax Returns prepared by the Indirect Tax Adviser and Finance team.
- Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the integrity of systems and controls.
- Work with regional and global stakeholders on VAT initiatives.
- Act as a key member of the Tax leadership team, providing ad hoc support where required.
- ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial decision making.
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 07557231549 or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.