Senior Manager - Indirect Tax
Up to £90,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join the Consultancy Solutions team of a leading global consultancy and to lead and develop the Indirect Tax offering globally. The team provides consulting services to multinational clients, with a focus on cross-border transactions, accounting systems and technology implementations and support for international expansions. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to impact strategic direction of the business, develop own service line and portfolio of clients and focus on their area of expertise. This role offers exposure to large corporates and mid-market clients with a support of the global network with offices in 83 countries.
- Develop a strategy for Indirect Tax services in cooperation with the leadership team and ensure that the team executes on the strategy
- Establish and enhance relationships with existing clients and create new opportunities
- Deliver consultancy services with a focus on added value and clients' satisfaction
- Develop own area of expertise and actively promote it on the market
- Recruit and develop team members and support them with their career aspirations
- Develop close working relationships with the local offices within the network
- Represent TMF of conferences, events and webinars, increasing visibility of the business
Skills And Attributes
- Strategic thinker with a proven success of delivering complex projects
- Enthusiastic leader with ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams
- Strong and influential communicator with ability to engage senior stakeholders
- Business development skills with ability to identify and convert opportunities
- Project management expertise, planning and prioritising work and monitoring budgets
- Effective time management and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Negotiating skills and ability to handle challenges in a calm and efficient manner
- Client focus and strong commercial awareness
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
Qualifications And Experience
- Highly experienced tax practitioner, both generalist or sector expertise beneficial
- Tax, legal or accounting qualification, preferably chartered tax adviser (CTA) or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in indirect taxation, preferably with multiple jurisdictions
- Thorough understanding of accounting systems and tax technology solutions
- Previous experience with a client facing roles and delivery of tax consulting services
- Fluent English required, additional languages highly desirable (Spanish, German, French)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.