Our market-leading client is looking for an Indirect Tax Senior Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin, Ireland.
Some of the key elements of this role include:
• Providing Indirect tax services to a portfolio of Irish and International clients across a wide range of sectors.
• Liaising with clients and Advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with the Tax Authorities.
• Identifying and developing opportunities to work with new and existing clients.
• Assisting with training and mentoring junior team members.
To be considered for this role Indirect Tax Senior Manager, your profile should consist of:
• A degree in Finance, Accountancy or Law.
• Expertise across European VAT (and Customs) legislation.
• A background forged in a Consulting environment – minimum of 6/7 years.
• Strong communicator and leadership skills.
In return there is an excellent compensation package along with a genuine and clear career path.