Indirect Tax Senior Manager GREENFIELD (permanent) Partnering with a cutting edge global business in the telecommunications space on their first Indirect Tax hire.
This position will play an integral part of the expanding Tax function in designing and implementing their Global Indirect Tax strategy and control framework as the business grows
This will include; policy/strategy design, technology/process initiatives, & managing stakeholder relations across the group
- Lead on Indirect Tax strategy globally, including technology and process initiatives
- Supporting business operations regarding VAT matters, working closely with the commercial leads and CTO and the wider finance teams.
- Manage relationships with advisors and third party providers
- Reviewing continuously new legislation to mitigate risk
- Evaluate business and corporate strategies for VAT efficiency, participate in decision making and deployment of the strategies.
- Advise the commercial leads on the indirect tax implications
- adhoc project work
On Offer: circa £90-100K + bonus & benefits.
To know more -07557 231 548/ Jade Hawkins