Newly created role with a global focus with a leading investment bank. You will report directly to the Head of Tax gaining exposure to other areas of tax. This role requires a highly commercial and technical VAT adviser from an Financial Services background who want to take a step into a broader role.
On offer is a very competitive salary and an excellent work life balance.
- Analyse the current indirect tax processes, identify areas of improvements and potential risk.
- Advise business units on global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately.
- Management of VAT compliance team.
- Assisting the Head of Tax in areas such as Transfer Pricing, Employment Tax and Corporate Tax.
- Represent the business, taking the lead on engagements and negotiations with external advisors, government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Experience of advising Financial Services clients/working in house in an advisory capacity within FS
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 07557231549 to discuss further