We have an urgent requirement for an Assistant Tax Manager to take on a 12-month contract with a blue-chip client. This is an interim position that will offer excellent exposure to a variety of tax matters including corporate tax, transfer pricing and interesting tax projects.
- Manage tax compliance and the outsourced corporate tax compliance
- Liaise and maintain a good relationship with external advisors
- Work closely with the Senior Manager in order to complete transfer pricing documentation
- Completion of PAYE settlement agreement for the 2018/19 period
- Provide assistance with a variety of tax projects
- ACA/ACCA/ qualified/ studying towards CTA
- Proven tax accounting skills and up-to-date technical knowledge – FRS 102
- Strong corporate tax background with knowledge of transfer pricing documentation is essential
- Experience of using Sage 200/Oracle accounting software would be beneficial
This is a critical role which will offer a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a global, dynamic and expanding business
Day Rate: £350-£400p.d.