Interim Corporate Tax Manager
2 year fixed term contract
£75,000 - 85,000
- Planning, monitoring and carrying out UK corporate tax compliance work including the preparation of UK corporation tax returns prior to their submission to HMRC.
- Planning data gathering processes and liaison with compliance data providers.
- Reviewing data quality and dealing with any deficiencies in the data received. Retrieving data from accounting systems as required.
- Administering Group Payment Arrangements and Simplified Arrangements for group relief.
- Preparing quarterly estimates of tax instalments.
- Preparing and submitting Corporate Interest Restriction returns.
- Preparing and submitting CbCR notifications.
- Assisting group companies with their Senior Accounting Officer requirements including reviewing and preparing reports in support of the SAO certificates.
- Collating and filing all SAO certificates with HMRC.
- Dealing with other ad-hoc company tax returns required.
- ACA / CTA qualified
- Experience with Onesource or Alphatax
Contact Georgia Luxton to discuss to be considered; / 02074294441