A fast growing eCommerce company with offices in the heart of London are looking for an Interim Group Tax Accountant. An ideal role for a newly qualified individual looking for their first move into industry, or for an immediately available individual with good CT compliance experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax numbers for half year and year end reporting and budgeting and forecasting
- Quarterly UK tax payments
- UK tax compliance process assistance
- Preparation of R&D tax credit claims
- Implementation of group transfer pricing policies including preparing documentation
- Project assistance in VAT and international tax
- ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT qualified tax professional
- Preferably qualified from Big 4.
- Strong UK corporate tax knowledge
- Tax accounting experience
- Ability to build strong relationships across the group
- Highly motivated individual who wants to increase their tax knowledge.