The Interim Head of International Tax & Transfer Pricing will be responsible for providing International Tax support to the Group and leading Transfer Pricing from a Group perspective.
Starting Mid-Nov through to March 31st 2021
- Assisting with M&A, due diligence, group restructurings and financing projects.
- Working with the Head of Group Tax and Head of Treasury on cash repatriation strategies.
- Developing and maintaining a Transfer Pricing risk control framework.
- Completing, enhancing and maintaining the Group Master File.
- Providing advice and support to companies across the worldwide group with the preparation of Local Files.
- Input into the annual CbCR submissions.
- Supporting the Head of Group Tax with international tax developments and planning as necessary.
- Accounting and / or tax qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA or equivalent).
- Experience of international tax, Transfer Pricing and M&A.
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate international tax and Transfer Pricing issues to all levels of the business.
Contact Georgia Luxton asap to be considered - / 02074294441