This well established entertainment Group is looking to hire a Head of Tax on a 12 month fixed term contract. With over 90 sites in the UK and Ireland, the Group has over 280 sites globally operating in 10 different countries.
Whilst strategic growth plans have been suspended due to the pandemic, the business is well backed and strategically positioning itself for a fast recovery.
In this role you will manage one direct report and have overall responsibility for the direct and indirect taxation including overseeing the preparation and submission of corporation tax computations and returns.
· Responsibility for all general tax matters for a number of countries across Europe and Asia
· Liaising with various Tax Authorities to obtain agreement for tax computations
· Involvement in any other corporate tax requirements which may arise. These may include transaction advice on business or property disposals or acquisitions
· Develop and implement the tax control framework and identify areas of potential weakness or opportunities for improvement
· Responsibility for identify and mitigating tax risks
· Coordinate the Group Transfer Pricing policy
· Provide assistance to the Finance team in the identification, quantification, administration, and reporting of cross-border withholding taxes
· Manage relationships with external advisors including HMRC, auditors and tax advisors
· Proactively identify opportunities for tax efficiencies within the group
· Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
· CTA qualified or equivalent
· Proven success in a Group Tax role within a fast paced, high volume business
· Minimum of five years’ experience in industry
· A good understanding of IFRS
· Proven success in communication of technical tax rules in a clear, easy to understand manner.
· Competitive salary and potential for bonus
· Opportunity to become permanent
· Discounts and company perks
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners:
T: +44 (0) 7539 354605