- Reporting to the CFO you will oversee tax matters for this multi-national group across Europe, APAC and US.
- You will manage the outsourced corporate tax and indirect tax compliance process
- Define the Group's global tax strategy and identify any direct or indirect tax inefficiencies, along with correcting processes and controls.
- Maintain oversight of the group's tax position, working with senior management on assessing tax risk and governance policies.
- Assist and advise of process improvements and systems and documentation development including the Group R&D tax credit process and Transfer Pricing Policy.
- Identify opportunities to mitigate tax risk, supporting and implementing tax changes and tax support for M&A opportunities
- Work with external advisors to mitigate tax risks on complex or material transactions
- This role can be based predominantly remote with travel to London office when required
£120000 - £140000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago