This record breaking fintech with a rapidly expanding London HQ is now valued at over £4bn. With international operations now spanning multiple continents, this business has developed an extremely fast and reliable product. This has attracted some of the biggest global brands to its client portfolio.
Now looking to build out its own in-house tax function, there is a need to add an experienced and highly skilled international tax professional to support the businesses tax strategy and global compliance obligations.
The contract duration is likely to be six months with scope to extend or potentially become permanent.
In this role you will:
Act as the tax point of contact with internal stakeholders and external advisors in relation to entering into a potentially high volume of new territories (including the Americas, EMEA and APAC) with respect to:
- Determining the optimal holding company ownership
- Assessing the most appropriate form of local vehicle
- Having regard to the potential consequences for integration in the broader group including but not limited to transfer pricing & VAT and withholding taxes on cross border flows
- Confirming local tax reporting obligations and assisting with tax registrations, where applicable
- Proven interntational tax background
- Previous inhouse experience preferred
- Experience in financial services essential
- Corporate tax background with some knowledge of indirect tax
- Able to work in a fast faced and constantly changing business
For a discreet discussion please contact Greg Dadson at firstname.lastname@example.org