Interim Senior Tax Specialist - £425 per day (temp to perm)
A Pharmaceutical Organisation in London is seeking an Interim Senior Tax Specialist for a 12- 18 month assignment. This has the opportunity to go permanent and could potentially be 4 days per week.
This will be paid on a daily rate of £425 (Umbrella).
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Build strong network and relationships across all areas of Finance (in-country team; Controllership, FSS, International Tax) to enable delivery of tax objectives
- Build strong network and relationships across the business to enable identification of tax risks and opportunities relating to business strategy and operations
- Maintain and update appropriate tax risks assessments and ensure appropriate design and implementation of controls through adequate documentation and monitoring activities
- Stay up to date with UK tax legislation, anticipate challenges and work collaboratively to identify and implement solutions
- Responsible for timely and accurate submissions on all taxes (except some employee tax submissions which are managed by internal Payroll / Deloitte)
- Preparations of annual PSA
- Maintenance of UK Travel and Entertainment policy to facilitate tax compliance objectives
- Responsible for accounting directly related to tax including Corporate Tax provisions and statutory accounting such as deferred Tax on share based payments
- Manage external statutory audit of all tax matters
- Manage all HMRC enquiries and audits
- Manage relationship with advisors / outsourced compliance providers
- Responsible for review and co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders involved in preparing different elements of returns
- Drive process improvement, efficiency and automation where possible
- Participate in local and global cross-finance / cross-functional projects as required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.