A rare opportunity has arisen for a tax compliance specialist to join the team as they look to in-house their tax team and cut down on advisory fees. This is an instantly recognisable financial services firm based in Central London offering a lot of flexibility with working from home.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role offers a huge amount of autonomy, so the successful candidate must be confident and be able to stand on their own two feet. This is an initial 12-month contract starting this month with a strong possibility of going permanent.
- Manage the UK corporate tax compliance process inclusive of the preparation and submission of tax returns, reporting under IFRS
- Responsible for preparation of VAT returns for group and negotiating PESM with HMRC
- Maintenance of the group’s ETR
- ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent qualified with at least 2 years PQE (more desirable)
- Must be strong on tax accounting and have a working knowledge of VAT
- Experience within the financial services sector is beneficial
- Strong tax accounting experience
- Available from mid-July