This AIM Listed staffing company are present in over 180 locations across the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. With 3,400 people, this Group pride themselves as being market leaders and recognise the value of internal development to maintain this reputation.
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Tax, this role is to join the head office finance team and is predominantly focused on providing support around all aspects of corporate tax and indirect tax for the Group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Group Head of Tax with planning projects, such as BEPS, acquisitions, HMRC enquiries and international tax issues
- Providing tax support to the UK businesses, including corporate tax, VAT and employment taxes
- Preparation of UK corporation tax computations and assisting with year-end
- Liaising with external auditors and overseas tax advisors
- Preparation of tax numbers for UK GAAP accounts of the UK subsidiaries
- Managing the group’s quarterly tax instalments payments
- Assisting with the group’s SAO compliance work, including documentation and testing of processes and controls
- Assisting with Country by Country Reporting requirements
- Lead and support RO in respect of HMRC VAT / Indirect tax audits
- Be direct point of contact for any Indirect tax related advice.
- Accounting qualification
- UK corporate tax and VAT track record
- UK GAAP reporting background desirable but not essential
- Willingness to develop within the role
- Adaptable and a self-starter
- Ambitious and commercially minded.
- Competitive base salary
- Pension contribution
- Private medical
- Collaborative working environment
For a confidential discussion, please contact Finola Mallinson at Nebula Partners:
T: 0207 947 9576