Do you have experience within the last few years of delivering year-end consolidated tax accounts for a multinational UK Plc?
This high-profile organisation is steeped in history and firmly located in the upper reaches of the FTSE100. It has an unrivalled portfolio of branded goods and operations in over 36 countries.
As the UK & Group Tax Reporting Lead, your principal area of concern will be to deliver reporting and quarterly forecasting.
In this role you will:
- Consolidation of group tax numbers across approx. 400 reporting units spread over 45 countries during year end, interim reporting (external) and budget/quarterly forecasting (internal)
- Preparing all tax disclosures and narrative for the consolidated group accounts under IFRSManaging and forecasting the group’s effective tax rate, including analysis of variance to Budget rate
- Maintaining the group tax reporting pack and associated controls testing.
- Principal point of contact for audit queriesPreparing and reviewing solus statutory accounts under IFRS, FRS101 and FRS 102
- Producing and reviewing tax consolidation journalsPreparing deferred tax calculations, including pensions, fixed assets, share schemes, reserves items and tax losses
- Managing two direct reports to ensure accurate and timely preparation of corporation tax return filings in the UK, including appropriate disclosure of all risk areas
- Preparing group filings such as group payment arrangement, group relief matrix, capital gains schedules, including management of tax attributes
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- UK Corporate Tax trained in Big 4
- Experience of delivering year-end tax reporting for a UK Plc
- Experience of leading a small team
- Must be able to start before Dec 1st 2020
If you would like to discuss this role oplease contact Greg Dadson - firstname.lastname@example.org