A well-known UK PLC has a requirement for an Interim Tax Reporting and Compliance Manager to joint their tax team for at least 6 months. This is an autonomous role where you will take ownership over Group Tax Reporting and UK compliance. Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage all aspects of UK Corporate Tax, including the review and preparation of the UK tax corporate tax computations and returns
- Manage Group Tax Reporting including the year end and interim tax reporting process
- Prepare year end current and deferred tax consolidation schedules for the Group and UK entities
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with HMRC
- Work collaboratively as part of the team to assist in ad hoc projects and indirect/employment tax issues as needed
There is a permanent head count within the team and so if it suited both parties, there is scope for the role to be converted to permanent. If you have experience in tax accounting preferably for a listed group, and experience of UK compliance, please get in touch ASAP. The client is keen to move quickly and will look to set up interviews ASAP. An immediate start isn't imperative, but they are keen to make their decision ASAP.