A global property group are currently seeking an interim VAT Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created role with good potential to go permanent (if you so wish) although will start as a 6 month FTC. The group has operations across the globe, offering excellent exposure to cross-border issues.
This role is fully remote and could also be considered on a part-time basis.
- The preparation of VAT returns (UK)
- The review of VAT returns (overseas, mainly EMEA and APAC)
- A project focusing on the review of the VAT compliance process, implementing improvements where possible
- Key point of contact for external advisors
- Ideally qualified with ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT, not essential
- Proven experience of VAT compliance for the UK, international experience very beneficial
- Project focused mindset, quick to adapt to new issues as and when they arise
- The ability to work autonomously whilst part of a medium sized team