My client is a top 10/ top 6 / Big 4 accountancy firm in London looking to recruit an Associate Director in to the International Corporate Tax team
Working hard and working together!
Busy, Autonomous, Friendly, driven and diverse environment.
They service clients across the country and around the world.
By providing expertise in many different specialist areas of tax, they collaborate across the firm to deliver wider business solutions.
Flexible working environment
This role will provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients. The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. Will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis. A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek, and keep the Partner informed about, any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
* Be a stakeholder in the delivery of the Tax strategic framework with regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors.
* Keep the Partner informed about any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
* Develop your own network of contacts internally and externally and starts winning own work and cross selling.
* Be responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients.
* Respond quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
* Be responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff.
* An in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
* Project and staff management experience
* Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
* Experience of dealing with client senior management
* Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
* Demonstrable post qualified experience
* Seek innovative solutions to complex challenges.
* Leverage stakeholder relationships to deliver superior results.
* Lead large scale or complex projects within own area of expertise.
Competitive package and wider benefits package