A US-multinational Tech Group is seeking an International Group Tax Manager for their head office in the Thames Valley region. This role offers a lot of flexibility with just 2-3 days in the office per week.
This is a newly created position due to the Group’s international expansion and will give the successful candidate a chance to really establish themselves within a thriving finance function.
This is an extremely broad role and due to the acquisitive nature of the business, the successful candidate must have experience within M&A as you will be expected to manage the post-merger integration process.
- Provide advice and support on tax risk & mitigation.
- Manage the Group’s European compliance cycles
- Provide advice and support on all commercial tax projects relating to European subsidiaries.
- Provide strategic advice to all Finance Directors and the wider finance community on all international tax issues.
- Support the finance function with tax audits and transfer pricing.
- Be a key developer of new tax projects and the minimisation of tax risk across European entities.
The candidate will have a solid grounding in the international tax and be trained in a Big4/Top 10 environment. The successful candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified and have at least 5 years PQE. Practical knowledge of US GAAP reporting would be preferable.