The International Tax Accountant will be supporting the Senior Tax Manager with all of the Group operations outside of the UK and Americas. This person will have the opportunity to develop a new best in class UK tax organisation to ensure long-term optimisation of tax strategies in collaboration with the global tax group and business units.
- Responsible for the tax compliance process for a number of companies within the Group's International operations work to include all related analysis, research memos and support. The tax compliance is outsourced and the role entails managing their process and deliverables.
- With the Senior Tax Manager being responsible for the completion of the tax reporting matters for the quarter and annual reports for the International group and potentially other countries including the preparation and oversight of the tax expense, deferred taxes, valuation allowances and contingency reserves.
- Assist the wider Tax Group with identifying, researching and implementing tax savings strategies.
- Provide direction and support to outside advisors working on tax projects include M&A activity.
- Project coordination responsibilities including integration work following acquisitions made by the group
- Coordination of the international tax filings to support Country by Country Reporting and transfer pricing
- Understanding compliance guidelines with US GAAP, IFRS and SEC regulations.
- Implement, maintain and report SOX tax controls and processes over the international tax process.
If this sounds like is could be of interest then please get in touch for a confidential conversation.