Working as a member of the client service team you will provide international corporate tax advisory services to a wide range of clients, including one of the UK’s largest privately held groups. You will also have a focus on large corporates including UK public companies and inbound businesses serviced out of this Big 4 firms Leeds and Newcastle offices.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being market facing with allocated clients and target organisations
- Liaising with the client service teams and with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the transactions services and accounting disciplines to provide a co-ordinated service to your clients
- Managing the technical delivery of complex UK and international structuring projects, including refinancing transactions, group re-organisations and M&A.
- Working closely with the private client team to advise on the corporate implications of private client led advisory projects
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and identifying leads for new work both within the UK and internationally
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the tax world that may affect their businesses globally
- Holding and controlling high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Being involved in business development and proposal activity
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
You should be CTA/ACA qualified with strong interpersonal skills and a background in M&A or international tax.