Reporting to the Global Head of International Tax Advisory, this highly visible and high profile Senior Manager / Director, Global International Tax Advisory will be accountable for the scoping and delivery of Transfer Pricing products and solutions to Vistra’ clients around the globe, within an existing supportive tax advisory team environment.
This is a genuine International Tax Advisory role with significant scope for professional and career progression.
- Identification, scoping and delivery (within existing International Tax Advisory team) of multi-country Transfer Pricing advisory opportunities and solutions – to existing client base, with supportive commercial sales team.
- Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis – partnering with clients on a global basis.
- Global CbCR, Master File/Local File advice and delivery, as lead TP specialist within the team.
- Full range of Transfer Pricing matters and opportunities to expand team and delivery of Transfer Pricing matters, across Vistra.
Opportunity for additional International Tax Advisory opportunities, depending on skills/experience, including:
- Advising on tax implications of group structures and trading arrangements.
- Provide advice within a team environment on international tax and business matters for clients in a range of industries including software, hardware, telecom, semi-conductor, financial services and Higher Education sectors.
- Provide Tax Authority audit support and to assist in the preparation of data, supporting documents and applicable correspondence, to be sent to tax authorities conducting tax reviews, enquiries and audits.
- Work alongside Tax Managers and Tax Directors in serving as trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, building advisor-client relationships.
- Assist in sales and job scoping process by providing technical knowledge and drawing on experience.
- Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans – for example, supply chain analysis and application of points of taxation.
- Keep up to speed with tax changes across small portfolio of countries - identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base.
- Provide leadership, coaching and performance management to the UK international tax consulting team.
- Encourage continuous improvement by ensuring systems are in place that allow team members to share their experiences, lessons learnt, new (regional) developments etc.
- Coverage of core international corporate and indirect tax concepts, including:
- Permanent Establishment
- Transfer Pricing
- Comparative Tax Analysis
- Tax Efficiency & Optimisation
- Treaty Interpretation & Withholding Tax
- Tax efficient corporate entity Rationalisation
- Supply chain analysis.
- CTA and/or ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Global based international tax advisory experience inc. Transfer Pricing specialism
- Delivery of full range of core international tax matters
- Proven track record of growing client & internal relationships and revenue from these clients
- Experience in managing and owning and growing professional ‘fame agenda’
- Proactive and self-motivated, professional and commercial outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- MS Office suite