International Tax Manager - London
Up to £100,000
Do you want the opportunity to work for a market leader in global compliance and investigations?
Are you an experienced international tax professional?
Would you like to become part of a growing team and set up of the whole tax function?
If your answer to the above were all yes, I'm pleased to say I am currently working with a top client who needs an International Tax Manager to join them. This is a newly created role which will lead on all aspects of the UK and overseas tax compliance for the group.
- Preparing quarterly and end of year current and deferred tax provisions
- Preparing group tax audit deliverables and timely responses to auditor queries
- Preparing and maintaining tax risk assessments across the group to minimise future risk
- Coordinating the group's response to tax authority enquiries (HMRC VAT, PAYE visits)
- Oversee preparation of PSA, P11d, STBV, ERS and other UK filings
- Deal with day to day employment and VAT tax queries
- When required, manage and work with specialist external tax advisors in the UK and US
- Review of the quarterly group VAT returns
- Advise on contractual matters
What will you need to succeed?
- CTA, ACA qualification or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of all tax across multiple jurisdictions
- Professional services experience
- Proficient in Excel
- 8 year's experience + in international tax
What do employees say?
"They give you the freedom to work autonomously, but you know that support is always close by. Professional yet friendly and the travel aspect is great." - Current employee
"An exciting company to work for and with colleagues who are incredibly knowledgeable and a pleasure to work alongside." - Former employee
This role gives an excellent chance for you to use the entirety of your skill-set and be of excellent value to this business. Apply today or contact me on the below;
Phone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR