Our client, a FTSE250 Global Software business is seeking to appoint an International Tax Manager to help support with high level advisory projects. Based in their new offices in Holborn this role will be instrumental in supporting the Head of Tax and wider commercial teams as the business continues to expand across the globe.
- Provide practical and timely advice to requests from the businesses for international tax input on their projects and plans
- Provide tax support for international M&A activity, including due diligence, financing,structuring and integration
- Assistance with the tax considerations of organic international growth (e.g. new business models, new territories and new products/services)
- Consideration of the most appropriate funding structure for overseas expansion
- Involvement in overseas tax audits including negotiations with revenue authorities
- Support the Head of Tax in the corporate, transactional and withholding tax risks of the global group.
- Provide advice to the global business on relevant new tax laws with support from external advisers.
- Ensure compliance with cross border tax laws in conjunction with the global Finance teams including transfer pricing, master files, withholding tax and the EU mandatory disclosure regime.
- Network across the business to ensure that the tax team are involved at an early stage of any proposed transaction and to advocate commercially focused and pragmatic tax solutions.
- Oversee local tax compliance undertaken by the local tax advisers.
Aswell as the above your will also be involved with the following projects:
- Cross-border mergers
- Debt structuring
- Transfer pricing
- IP restructuring
- Trained in tax with a Top 10 accountancy firm
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified, with 2 or more years post qualification experience
- Experience of working for a complex international organisation
- The ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders interally
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of managing compliance, experience of international tax planning and structuring