You will get involved in corporate international tax projects and transactional work. Manage all aspects of international taxes, improve tax process and mitigate tax compliance risks partnering. Responsive to diverse requests within a fast moving, international environment.
Our client is a one of the leading global real estate investors and developers with a massive global footprint.
- Providing tax structuring, tax due diligence and restructuring advice on a wide range of transactions
- Work on international tax planning and M&A deals
- Assist acquisition team with tax modelling for new transactions and sign-off on tax assumptions
- Provide technical support on tax matters to the business including the reviewing of contracts and structuring of deals.
- Together with other tax colleagues, manage interactions with advisors and third party service providers.
- Ad hoc project work and other support within the tax function
- Working with both internal departments and external tax advisers to ensure all aspects of the proposed transactions are understood, issues are identified and solutions found.
- Responsible for managing, analysing and implementing the restructuring in certain countries
- CTA Qualified
- 4+ years of post qualification experience
- Big 4 experience
- Real estate experience preferred, not necessary
An opportunity to be part of a thriving business with a global footprint in a newly created role with opportunities to grow internally