A global services firm are looking to hire an International Tax Manager to join their prestigious tax team in their Central London offices. This is a newly created role, reporting directly into the Head of International Tax and will provide the successful candidate with an extremely broad remit covering tax planning, tax compliance, transfer pricing, tax accounting and statutory reporting as well as on-going international expansion projects.
- Management of the firm’s global tax compliance ensuring returns are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Management of the firm’s ETR
- Produce and manage local file and master file documentation
- Assisting with other group tax related queries where necessary
- ACA/CTA qualified from a Big 4 or Top Tier firm with at least 3 years PQE either in-house or in practice
- Must have excellent tax technical knowledge both domestically and in multiple jurisdictions globally
- Must have an excellent attention to detail and be confident discussing tax related queries with wider finance