A leading engineering group with operations in over 60 jurisdictions are currently seeking an International Tax Manager. This position has arisen due to a promotion in the team and will cover a broad remit of responsibilities. You will report directly into the Head of Tax and have 1 direct report (who will produce relevant returns for your review).
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable, with flexible working planned for the future.
- International tax planning and structuring for a variety of projects covering the engineering and shipping sectors
- Management of the group’s transfer pricing, monitoring the documentation and policy, adjusting where necessary
- Partial-oversight of the group’s corporate tax compliance and reporting, reviewing returns produced by the accounting team
- Supporting the business on M&A where required
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified with good UK and international tax experience
- Strong technical knowledge and excel skills
- Experience of transfer pricing and US GAAP would be beneficial