As the International Tax Manager you will be contributing towards The Group's global tax Compliance, Reporting and Advisory process. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with helping implement and improve processes and procedures; helping solve problems and challenges in the markets as they arise; performing administrative tasks; and getting involved in ad hoc projects.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe having a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
* Advising commercial and legal teams on tax costs and efficient structuring for cross-border projects.
* Management of Corporate Tax compliance process alongside finance team for 45 Countries and to act as a key contact in this respect.
* Responsible for the Group's tax reporting and forecasting. Including working with auditors for year-end reporting.
* Advise on UK and international indirect tax issues.
* Review and maintain the group's transfer pricing policy and documentation.
* Manage external advisors to ensure tax compliance across the Group.
* To manage and minimise the risk of tax issues.
* You will be expected to build relationships across all areas of the business.
* To act in an advisory role for tax legislation.
* Ad-hoc project work as required.
* Qualified Accountant and/or Tax advisor (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
* 4 + year post qualified experience
* Experience in Direct and indirect taxes on a UK and international perspective
* Experience of transfer pricing principles.
An opportunity to be part of a fast growing organisation having a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!