My client, an international media blue-chip, based in West London, is looking to hire an International Tax Manager into the UK tax team to take responsibility for international corporate tax compliance process. The role will also assist the US-based Group Tax team, advising on a wide range of international tax matters, international projects & US GAAP provisions support.
- Take responsibility for implementation/maintenance of International projects for the group.
- Advising the business on the tax implications of corporate decisions.
- Manage the international corporate tax compliance process, including review of international tax returns/provisions.
- Assist with Transfer Pricing projects
- ACA/CTA qualified, with broad international and UK tax experience.
- Big 4 trained – beneficial
- Experience with US GAAP reporting is essential
- Strong international tax experience inclusive of TP, WHT & BEPS issues.